Sunday, November 30, 2008

A few more cakes!

\As every Brice and Fallon blog follower knows, I took a couple of cake classes. Here are some pictures of the recent cakes I made.



This cake was my favorite, and also the saddest cake story you will ever hear. On my way out of class, I rolled my ankle (I blame the pregnancy) and the cake - in slow motion - flew out of my hands, did a couple flips and landed upside down on the pavement. Luckily I took a picture before hand, but I will be honest with you, I cried the whole way home and then again when I got home....once again, I blame the pregnancy :)
Here is my turkey cupcakes. I didnt make these for class. I saw a picture in a magazine and tried to copy it. Theirs looked a lot better than mine but it was fun to try! The whole flock is below!





This was my first fondant cake. Super simple, but it was cool to learn how to do it!

3 comments:

Ben & Kaley said...

Wow Fallon, I'm totally impressed! Looks like alot of hard work to just throw on the ground. I would have cried too, and I'm not even pregnant!

Chris and Hayley said...

Your final cake looked so good! I m glad you got a pic. Funny story that same night when i got home i wanted to finish my cake but i freaking dropped it too! i have no excuse though, just plain clumsy.

matt and steph said...

I loved those cakes!!! We actually made some of those turkey ones too except we used rice krispie treats instead of a cupcake!! yours are absolutely adorable!!