Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

This Halloween was crazy. We moved into a new house again on the 29th and so we were in chaos mode but still had fun taking the kids trick or treating. They were Pebbles and Bam Bam from The Flintstones. I saw the costumes on Etsy for $70 and decided that I could make them myself for cheaper...and I did. They cost me $12.00 total. So I feel like that was a good decision. If you look close, they are pretty ratty tatty, but I figured for one night of running around in the dark, it didnt really matter.
It was so fun to see Claire start to understand what Trick or Treating really is and what it means.

Here is Noah as little Bam Bam. I am proud of the little bone on his costume




Crazy Pebbles - she insisted that we call her Pebbles too...

Here are our pumpkins...they kind of got attacked by the cold, but it was fun to carve them. Kids make holidays so much more fun!

No comments: