Its been pretty chilly here so we have been stuck inside a lot. Today I made a decision to not think about school or do anythign school related at all and so Claire and I made some homemade fingerpaints and we painted for a couple of hours. It was a blast. We had so much fun. I love my kids
Noah just observed the fun from his Bumbo for 5 minutes and then went down for a nap
Dont mind Claires eye. She was playing with our cat the other day and fell off the stairs backwards and scraped up her eyes. So sad...


2 comments:
You should post the finger paint recipe. And cute costumes... well done!
Fallon! I know kids can be annoying sometimes, but we have to refrain from punching them in the eye! ;) Super cute pics on here and fb! I miss you guys! Please come back. Also, I'm sorry to say this, but your children look just like Brice. Why do they do that to us?! We did all the work and they come out lookin like the hubbies. ANywho, miss and love you!
Post a Comment