We got to go to Canada with Noah for the first time - EXCITING! We also got to pay for Claire's plane ticket for the first time - not so exciting. It was a lot of fun. We did a TON! We are glad to be home too.
Noah meeting GG (my mom's mom) for the first time
Grama reunited with her grandkids.
Claire fed the Canadian geese some bread. They got REALLY close...I was scared because they can be really mean.
Claire playing at the splash pad at Eau Claire Market...ten minutes later she didnt have a shirt or diaper on...
Grama on the bench with Noah
I didnt take swim diapers to Canada and refused to pay for them up there so we used normal ones...now I know the difference. I think this one weighed about 8 pounds
We also took Claire to the zoo...her first time at the zoo of any kind. She loved it.
The gorillas were her favorite. They came right up to the glass and played with her
I dont think she realized the peacock opened up its feathers. She walked right up to it and out they came. Scared her to death
Noah at the zoo...one of the few minutes he was awake that day
Caught a smile on camera. I love when babies start having real smiles
Well - this is the first Canada post. There are plenty more to come as we did about 1500 other activities including see the Royal couple. Stay tuned :)



No comments:
Post a Comment