Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Too much?


I think Claire might be watching too much Dora. Last week she woke up in her crib and when I went to get her out, she said "Hola Mommy"
This morning I was putting on her socks for her - here is our conversation
C - What are you doing Mommy?
F - Im putting on your socks for you
C - Oh.. Thank you Mommy. Gracias

It was darling! But does that mean she watches too much?

4 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

Bahahaha that's funny. Brenna used to like Dora, but we only have one DVD and we don't have cable, so she got bored. I liked Dora though!

● C E L I N A ● said...

NO way Let her keep watching

pam said...

you just made my day!

Danny and Shalayne said...

hilarious! So cute. I definitely support Spanish.