I dont usually make a lot of purchases for myself these days - after having a child I find it much more fun to shop for her than me. That being said, this second pregnancy has been hard for me. So sorry to complain, but between constant nausea (if not vomitting), having to pee literally every 25 minutes (even though I stop drinking any fluids after 5pm daily) and being extremely uncomfortable, I have not been sleeping AT ALL. So, with some of my Christmas money, I invested in this pillow. It's made by Leachco and I got it off of Amazon.com. I paid about $60 for it and it is heaven. I LOVE it. I am able to sleep on my tummy, my back or my side in complete comfort. It has support in all the right places. I am in love. The only downside is its size. It takes over half of the bed. Brice has been so patient with me. Absolutely no complaining on his part. Lucky for him, since I do enough for the 2 of us.
Anyway - for all you pregnant people, or those planning to become pregnant, this has been a fabulous investment. I reccommend it for sure!

3 comments:
I found that having a heated wheat bag on my back was my saving grace and allowed me to get some sleep at the end of my most recent pregnancy. Good luck. Being pregnant is so hard! Sounds like it's especially rough on you!
Fallon, I love it...and wish I had it. Sleep just isn't natural anymore. Instead of having one over-sized perfect pillow...I usually wake up with three pillows tucked around me and they still don't do the job. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
So - I'm now four months preggers and I feel like my bump (although not that huge) is HUGE. Already struggling sleeping. seriously buying this!
Post a Comment