Well - it's official. Claire slept through the night for the first time on Thursday night. I thought she was dead when I woke up and hadnt heard from her, but nope, just sleeping peacefully. She went to bed at 1030 and slept until 7. Wooooooo
I thought it might be a fluke, but nope, becuase last night she went to bed at 930 and we didnt heard from her until 715!!
Now that I have posted this, she will probably never do it again! It was a lovely 2 nights though!
4 comments:
YAY!!!!! Congrats!!! Don't you feel like a whole new person with a full night's rest?!
Woo hoo! I think that good sleep sometimes has a lot to do with being well-fed... Elliot has been having a 5-6 hour stretch in his night's sleep since he was like, 4 weeks old. Why? Because he's chunky. I can't wait for him to learn how to get a longer bit in there! Yay for you guys!
what great news f-dog! those pictures of claire are adorable. i just want to kiss those cheeks.
Yeah for Claire! You lucky girl. I'm glad that you are getting some sleep. Now.... you can call me, and we can hang out right?
Post a Comment