Tuesday, August 18, 2009

25 Things

I know I know - Cute pic huh?
Well thanks to my friend Lana, I have to post 25 things about myself and then tag 10 people. I dont have ten friends that would actually do it so I'll see what I think of at the end of my 25 things.

1. Currently, I feel like there is a mountain growing on my cheek. I thought zits werent supposed to happen post high school.
2. I am not a picky eater. There are very few things that I will not eat. One being bananas - it reminds me of the texture of vomit. The other is hard cheese. It MUST be melted. I know, Shannon and Shelley think I am 100% crazy for this.
3. I love to sing. Love it. I took lessons for almost 10 years and have done nothing with it. So, I sing to Claire, when it is just me and her. And I sing for real. Not goofing off like I do in front of my friends
4. I hate doing "outdoorsy" things. Camping, hiking, hunting. I like to wakeboard as long as there is no seaweed. I guess its not so much the activity, more the things that come with it. See #5
5. I HATE bugs. Hate them. It makes me cringe to even think about it. I have an image of myself at 15 with a spider in my room on my roof. I cant kill a spider (not because I like them - I am too afraid) so instead I was throwing feminie hygiene products at it in hopes it would fall off the roof and go out of my room. I ended up waking up my dad to kill it. It was 2am
6. I have recently taken up gardening and have actually really enjoyed it. There is something about knowing that you grew something from a seed. Brice and his parents did most of it, but I have watered and weeded everyday for the past month. And I am starting to harvest
7. I wish I had the money to travel.
8. I secretly wish that I could write. Not a story or a poem, but I wish I could convey my life on paper the way that I have seen others do, but I dont know where to start.
9. I miss my old job a lot. I dont regret not going back, but I really miss the people that I work with.
10. I like old lady things. I paint ceramics, quilt, garden and cook and I love it.
11. I cant stand clutter. My pet peeve is when Brice comes home and makes piles of stuff when he doesnt know where else to put it.
12. Im stealing this from Lana - but I love to exaggerate stories. Sometimes the story just doesnt sound as good when its not exaggerated. I dont flat out lie, but sometimes I add more detail than was originally there.
13. I HATE being called out on my exaggerations....Brice loves to do this when I am telling stories. He gets in trouble every time.
14. I love to do lists. Sometimes I will write something as simple as "make bed" just so I can cross it off. I feel such a sense of completion when I do this.
15. My mom is my best friend. I love my whole family to death, but my mom and I have a special bond.
16. I hope my daughter and I have that same bond (see #15) when she is old enough to have that relationship with me. I love her more than anything in the world
17. I hate wasting time. When I sit around doing nothing I feel like a waste of a person.
18. I love watching my daughter. I wish I could see the world from her perspective. It is pure innocence.
19. If I can avoid it, I will never shop at Babies R Us again.
20. I wish I could redo high school. 100% differently
21. It is one of my dreams to have someone nominate me for what not to wear so they can redo my wardrobe so I can be a "cute" mom.
22. I love Entertainment TV. The lives of celebrities facinate me.
23. I love to stay in on a Friday or Saturday night with a movie, ice cream, my daughter and my husband.
24. I love the rain. I wish it would rain more often in Utah. It is my favorite type of weather.
25. I wish I had more money so I could completely redecorate my house. I would hire my brothers to help me make it look beautiful. I get bored with the current style very easily!

Ok so now I am going to tag people. Sorry if you've already done this and I dont know about it
Just humor me

Paige
Crystal
Andy
Whitney
Shalayne
Clarrisa
Bethany
Hayley
Stephanie
Brandi

If I didnt tag you and you feel like posting, feel free.

6 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Just know that my post tonight is a joke. I still love ya!

Fallon said...

i dont get it caitlyn

Skye said...

I love making lists too, even if the list says things like "Unload the dishwasher" and "Load the dishwasher" - haha. It's so great to get to check it off!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you tagged me! I didn't even see it until today! I'm gonna try to do it later, I need to post anyway! :)

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh whoops! I just saw this...will do promptly....I may not make it to 25

Cunning said...

Dear Fallon,

I shun you for not tagging me too.



now I un-shun you.