Here's the rules...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We all have some sort of memory.. SO DO IT :)
7 comments:
This memory that I have was before I even knew you.. And its funny.. Mitch got out some old videos from back in the day.. And it was of you 2 boys blowing something up.. And I thought.. that kid is FUNNY.. But I am not black and I am far from it.. I think I am a crazy Vato...
Hello...I never knew you had a blog?! Talk about being more open with your life at work! :) My memory of you is when I first met you at Brick Oven and you said you were Dan McCormick's niece...haha! And I couldn't hear your name properly so I asked like 4 times!
I remember when you started working at Nu Skin and I thought your dad was Dan McCormick, I'm awesome. Also, I remember how I knew you thought I was lame when you first met me.
Fallon, this is Kristin, Ryan and Mitch's sister. Sorry to invite myself to your blog but I figured you wouldn't care. My first impression/memory of you was, "Wow, she's really pretty." Plus you are sweet. What a good catch Brice caught. I have lots of good memories with Brice. It was always fun to watch movies on his parent's outside wall of their house.
SOO DANG GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS!! IT WOULD BE WAY BETTER TO LIKE BE ABLE TO SEE YOU GUYS (YOU FALLON ;)) ALL THE TIME.. HINT HINT.. VEGAS IS ONLY LIKE 6-7 HRS AWAY btw :) WE WOULD HAVE FUN FUN...
Hi friend!
My main memory is of me always looking at your blog and being disapointed.. NO UPDATES or PICTURES or NEW POST.. come on guys.. I know Brice is that lame.. But come on Fallon.. =) ha just messin
BUT SERIousLY
Post a Comment