Monday, May 26, 2008

"FUN" Camping Adventures







This past weekend, Brice convinced me to go camping up in Mapleton Canyon. I was all excited about it since we got a new tent last summer and hadnt used it yet. It was a lot of fun at first. We made delicious tinfoil dinners with beef, potatoes, onions and green peppers. They were soooo good. Then we made s'mores over the campfire.


Then the sun went down. I forgot that the mountains dont have plumbing and electricity so pitch black bathroom breaks were quite the adventure. Then it was bedtime. Everything was going well until it started pouring rain. Luckily our tent is about 2 feet off the ground when it is all set up so we stayed dry. I listened to the rain for about 4 hours before I finally woke Brice up and made him figure out what time it was. Luckily it was already 5...2 more hours til the sun came up. Just as our tent got light, I fell asleep for a couple hours....I cant wait until next time :)

2 comments:

Cardon & Whitney said...

FALLON!! I'm so proud of you! Even pictures this time!! How fun. And no, I never ditched you, I called you and left a message on your phone and you still havn't returned my phone call. Me and Cardon wanna go sharp shootin with you and Brice at a shooting range. I know your hubby would be down. Call me back so we can plan it! LOVE YOU

*aNdY* said...

Brice you need to call Ryan he has a ???? for you!!