Thursday, September 29, 2011

So Behind

I am so behind on my blog and therefore overwhelmed. I am just going to go at random. Here are a few pictures of our last few days in Utah. It took me a little while to get emotionally stable enough to look through these and post it.
Brice played softball with some of his best friends pretty much every season we were in Utah. These are a couple of pictures from his last game.

Bowen

Brice

Ruggles

Here they are...dont judge that watching these 4 (we are missing Stanford in this picture) say good bye was one of the hardest good byes to witness.



Claire, Creed and James. I wish that these three would have been able to grow up together. They are so cute

The best picture of all three collectively

The moms. These girls were my best friends freshman year, and I still consider them my best friends to this day. I miss them :(

Here we are with our kiddos. Not sure about Claires face...she's insane

Brice and Rugs.
Nu Skin vs Noni
Nu Skin won...duh

No comments: