Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day

Happy Father's Day to this guy. He's seriously such a good dad to our two kids. I love watching them play together and how much they adore him. There is a song we used to sing in church, "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home." It describes Claire perfectly when her dad walks in the door after work. No matter how busy he is, he always makes time for our kids and I admire it so much. We love you Brice. Thanks for being such a good husband and father!
(This is how Claire "cuddles" Noah - and to get her to smile and cuddle simultaneously was NOT happening)

That being said, we also need to mention our own dads. They are so great and we would not be where we are without them We love you Ron (my dad) and Brian (Brice's dad)

No comments: