I'm in love with her.
Wow, she's a natural on stage!! Cutie!
WOOT WOOT GO CARE BEAR
that is so adorable. She's a natural! You could probably make some money off her :)
So cute! Wish Creed could have done in too!...I don't think he would have had such great stage presence though! Watch out for Claire!
That was the cutest thing ever! Good work Fallon! She is darling : )
She is so completely cute. By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog :) I've been keeping tabs on yours, too, and little Claire is just darling!
Just so you know, Ryder asks to see "care" on your blog everyday. he misses his cousin. and we miss you guys!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm in love with her.
Wow, she's a natural on stage!! Cutie!
WOOT WOOT GO CARE BEAR
that is so adorable. She's a natural! You could probably make some money off her :)
So cute! Wish Creed could have done in too!...I don't think he would have had such great stage presence though! Watch out for Claire!
That was the cutest thing ever! Good work Fallon! She is darling : )
She is so completely cute. By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog :) I've been keeping tabs on yours, too, and little Claire is just darling!
Just so you know, Ryder asks to see "care" on your blog everyday. he misses his cousin. and we miss you guys!
Post a Comment