Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zermatt

About once every2 months, we get to go up to Midway to the Zermatt Resort and Spa for Nu Skin Ruby Trips. Recent events in my life (aka birth of a child) allowed me to take a year off, but now that I am back at work, we went again and I took Claire up with her Grama Crowther. While I worked, she got to go to the pool with the family. I am so glad she loves water. I grew up in the water and so I am so happy that she will get to enjoy that as well


I
If any one needs date ideas, the Zermatt has some pretty cool ice castles. Some guy made these crazy contraptions from PVC piping and water. If you are in the area adn get a chance to go, you should. They are incredible...but go soon because once it warms up, these beauties will be gone.


1 comment:

matt and steph said...

I LOVE that yellow purse! Where did you get it?!