Sunday, October 25, 2009

Six Month Portraits

So we got Claire's six month pictures done and I tried to post them a while ago and it wouldn't let me. I just tried it again and it worked so yay for us. I keep getting requests to update - so here is one little teaser. I will hopefully have some time this week to update a few more things. Anyway, if you love this photographer like I do, contact her at www.kittyebphotography.blogspot.com :)





5 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

They are adorable!!! I LOVE them!!!

Kristin said...

Wow! She's gotten so big and is so cute!

Cunning said...

Prettty dang cute- and I still love the bouncer picture! Priceless I say.

Unknown said...

Hello long-lost friend. Where have you been? What have you been up to? We need to get together~!!

Mel and Nate said...

She is such beautiful lady like her mommy! We miss you guys! Are you going to be in Utah for Christmas? Probably not, but if you are we would LOVE to see you!